We're always on the lookout for cool new sounds that can take the acoustic kit somewhere new and unchartered. When we came across Baldman Percussion we found that they had a whole raft of products designed to do just that.
Baldman are based out of Nashville and have been around since 2019 and have already won two NAMM best in show awards for their unique percussion products. Players such as Matt Chamberlain, Aaron Sterling and Travis Barker are among a stellar line up of A-List artists already using these crazy new inventions.Junk Hat 2.0 - The Chain Dropping, 808 Sounding Analog Machine!
Here we have The Junk Hat 2.0. The Junk Hat OG was Baldman's first instrument designed to turn the traditional Hi-Hat sound completely upside down. The Junk Hat 2.0 features the same great sound and design as the OG and includes 5 additional holes around the edge to attach the included 'add-ons'
The wooden top is finished in dark walnut stain with interwoven chains and the hand hammered metal bottom. The playing possibilities are simply infinite, drummers across the world are already putting the junk hat to great and varied use.
The Junk Hat can be mounted on either a Hi-Hat stand which allows the most versatile operation or if you prefer it can be mounted on a snare stand too.
There is no right or wrong way to approach playing the Junk Hat, what will you do with it?
- Junk Hat 2.0 with customisable add-ons
- Builds on the award winning Junk Hat OG
- Dark Walnut Stain Wooden Top with Interwoven Chains
- 3 stacks of custom metal chunks included (for that extra trashy sound)
- 3 stacks of tambourine jingles included (for that extra shimmer)
- Hand Hammered Metal Bottom
- Cool new sounds and infinite ways to play and sound
- Handmade by The Bald Men in Nashville
- Drumazon are proud to be the exclusive UK Importer and Dealer for Baldman Percussion
|Model||BALDMAN PERCUSSION JUNK HAT 2.0|